HUGE Sale at NM on Chloe!~

1. Run ladies!~

I just got a call from my SA, Lisa Hamlin, from NM in Troy, Michigan. She said they are marking down the following styles right now!

Chloe Paddington!- the black on black combo
    Chloe Edith- plenty to choose from. So if you were waiting, now is the time to call and get your Edith!
    Chloe Betty- large in camel, blonde, grey and pewter (i think that went down to $990)
    Chloe Tracy- she has two color combos available

I am at work so I couldn't write down all of the prices. BUT if you are at all interested in any of these styles, call Lisa at (248) 635-8442.

This is her direct dial phone # so if you get voicemail, she will call you right back!

:yahoo:HAPPY SHOPPING!:yahoo:

2. Do you know how many % off for chloe paddy? TIA

3. I think it is at least 30% but not sure. Give Lisa a call- she is a total sweetheart!

4. Nooo wayyyyyyyy!!!

5. They don't take anything but American Express, right?

6. They take American Express and the Neiman Marcus card. However, you can buy a NM gift card on line using any cc and then use that to pay for your purchase in the NM store.

7. Thanks for the link. I think someone was looking for the Silverado Python.

8. I so wish I lived in America - not fair!:crybaby:

9. NM will ship anywhere in the world!

10. I'm so tempted to get the Tracey. Anyone have it? How do you like it? I wonder if the straps are long enough for over the shoulder.

11. Thanks a million for the tip....

12. OMG I want that Betty Chain Tote! THANKS JAG!

13. I am DROOLING over that python silverado. Someone stop me from clicking "Add to Cart"!!! I just want to order it, wear it for a day and return it :roflmfao: :P

14. Cool.

nawth21, thanks for the awesome link too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice