Huge Sale at Ignes!! 35% off of certain leathers!

Guys, I'd be careful w/ the referral thing on here. With the sample sale sites, sometimes you get like a $5 credit or something for referral and I read that ppl have been banned over that or were threatened w/ a ban. I'd tread carefully. Personally, I don't think those sample sites are all that wonderful and never got what the huge fuss is. I've not bought one thing from those sales.

Oh elizat, thanks for your advice! I just did not knew I was doing something wrong! do you think I will be banned for this comments I have posted? I LOVE tPF and it will be hell to get banned from here!!!!

^ I think you are likely fine and I figured you didn't know about it. They are very strict on no kickbacks or referrals, even if it is something small, like a $5 credit. I wouldn't worry about it though.

Elizat is corrrect - because the referral discount involves a reward for the refering individual as well as the person you referred, you may not do it through TPF. Megs and Vlad are very strict about the $5-10 kickback type ones, let alone the $100 that Ignes is offering. Just consider everyone informed and warned. :yes:

deleted because I hadn't read further and did not know what was being discussed was potentially wrong. I would never knowingly break the rules of tpf and consider myself informed!

Last edited:
Where is greenpixie? Cause that looks just like her purple mini O!!

Bordeaux would be nice....I love pebbled leather, and I think that would add interest to the Ormala style. That's a hard decision!!

tinted wine: gold or lilac sounds nice! Is there gray suede? I have that with my patent wine and it's tdf!

Lol you are right Euridice - if that didn't have the messenger strap added it probably would have been mine! :P

^ lol. I could tell you liked idea!

I still am not sure if I want to do bordeaux or raspberry. I just like the color a little better on the raspberry but I have a feeling that the swatch photographs poorly. I think I'll email Ignacio and verify that it is a deep wine color, which it should be by the swatch name. UNLESS you are interested Euridice and are going to contact him anyway. No sense in both of us asking the same question.

^ lol. I could tell you liked idea!

I still am not sure if I want to do bordeaux or raspberry. I just like the color a little better on the raspberry but I have a feeling that the swatch photographs poorly. I think I'll email Ignacio and verify that it is a deep wine color, which it should be by the swatch name. UNLESS you are interested Euridice and are going to contact him anyway. No sense in both of us asking the same question.

no, this is your bag, I have a mini O in wine patent. I want another mini O but in something that is quite different in leather and color. I need a YELLOW mini-O. I just figured that out by doing a mental color wheel to figure out the opposite of wine!! :wlae::roflmfao:

I think I am moving to the spring colours, I want a bag in tan or sunflower, burnt orange, ligth blue, or dark yellow. In a picture on the blog, Maria has what seems a Patent Yellow Francis that is Gorgeous!
Obviously I will do a tinted blue bag ( waiting for the contest winner), but then it will be spring colours.