Huge Sale at Ignes!! 35% off of certain leathers!

Newbie confusion here. As I've been planning my first Ignes, does this 35% offer include additional changes? As long as we use the selected leathers, can we add suede lining and change strap length etc?

On my bags Ignacio added up the total including modifications and then did the 35% so I got the discount on everything!

^ What did you order from the sale?!

Euridice and Mentha- I actually like pebbled/textured leathers. I think it is b/t the bordeaux OR the raspberry. i'm not so much a purple person daily. Any opinions on the pebble texture in the mini Ormala? Would it look okay?

Elizat, if you like pebbled, I think it would look really nice on a Mini O. The raspberry is smooth, right? So the bordeaux would be the pebbled choice. It's gorgeous in the pics. Has anyone had a bag made in it?

Hi all, good news! I have a friend that was thinking about buying a bag, and I suggested Ignes. She told me, well they wont stack the new buyer discount with the sale discount, no? I told her I did not thougth it possible, but I have asked Ignacio about the referral programme, ans HE has answer me that this referral IS stackable!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, good news! I have a friend that was thinking about buying a bag, and I suggested Ignes. She told me, well they wont stack the new buyer discount with the sale discount, no? I told her I did not thougth it possible, but I have asked Ignacio about the referral programme, ans HE has answer me that this referral IS stackable!!!!!

UNbelievable how generous they are!

awesome!!

I think a pebled mini O would be very classy. UMMM beautiful!

I am torn: I am banned ( my little sis is getting married in FL, I live in Spain, so I have to pay two trips to US and the wedding gift) but I keep looking at the Sale page: I would love something in cognac ( a squeezy minisofia?) but I would be better a solid Francis in raspberry for work. I cannot stop thinking about it and I dont have the money! ( my sis comes first, even for Ignes sales, but is hard). Well it keeps my mind away from the contest, and THAT would drive me nuts ( I have no patience at all, and I feel like a child about it)!

^ Where in Fl? If it was in my area and you had free time, we could try to get together!

If you have to make a choice, I'd do what you'd get more use from in the long run. I'm curious as to when they'll put up the contest for voting.

Elizat, I would LOVE to contact you! meeting an Ignes sister in flesh! But I only have 5 days off at work, so I will be in US just 48 hours, is crazy! I will spend much more time in planes than in land. Maybe at summertime I will go there again to visit with some more time, so I will contact you then, ok?

Newbaglover..... I have been checking out this thread on the Ignes bags and because of my interest, I signed up for their newsletter a couple of months ago. I rec'd the email about the 35% off and have been debating on whether or not to order something and if I do, WHAT to order.
xxx

Raider69, I am sorry, I dont know if you can use the referal, as you have signed the newsletter before. It says for new customers, and you are a new customer, but as they have your email details in their mailing list I dont know if it will work... but it is worth the try! I think you can try to send a mail to Ignacio and ask him about this. xxx