Huge Rachel Pally Sale!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Sep 12, 2007
how about the cashmere cardigans (they're a bit long, below the hip)? how much are those? If I remember correctly they run over $100

estherriver

Apr 18, 2006
Los Angeles
^^ I'm not sure if there are any cashmere cardigans left or how much they go for at the sale. The cashmere boleros were $150 at the last sale and $125 at this one. I'm guessing that the cardigans are in the same price range. There are tons of the cashmere bishop sleeve tunics and knot tops. Also, not that anyone asked, but there are plenty of jersey ruffle wraps-- one of my favorite pieces.

tabprincess

May 11, 2007
Hi, does anyone know if there will be additional markdowns on the last day? Also, what is the selection like now going into tomorrow?

TIA!!!

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
Sacred Fart
damn i wish i was in LA do u know if she will take phone orders for leggings??? i highly doubt it i hope ppl put some up on ebay

This is totally NOT related, but that picture of your dog in the wig is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard. My first thought after that was where I could get a tiny wig to try on my dog bc that would be fantastic.

angelie

Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver
This is totally NOT related, but that picture of your dog in the wig is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was literally crying I was laughing so hard. My first thought after that was where I could get a tiny wig to try on my dog bc that would be fantastic.

lol hes cute but hes not mine just a funny pic off the net