Huge Rachel Pally Sale!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As usual, I'll be working there:

NOW AVAILABLE
    HOLIDAY '07 & PRE-SPRING '08
    AND PREVIOUS COLLECTIONS
    INCLUDING SUMMER AND FALL'07

50-85% OFF OF RETAIL

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE -- BRING YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR DAUGHTERS, YOUR MOTHERS, SISTERS, & GRANDMOTHERS.... THE MORE THE MERRIER! .

THURSDAY, APRIL 10th: 12pm - 7pm
    FRIDAY, APRIL 11th: 10am - 7pm
    SATURDAY, APRIL 12th: 10am - 6pm
    SUNDAY, APRIL 13th: 11am - 4pm

2001 S SANTA FE AVE, SUITE F
    LOS ANGELES, CA 90021
    (CORNER OF SANTA FE & 15TH STREET)
    **VALET PARKING AVAILABLE**

CONTACT AT SALE - 818-512-9474 or 818-512-9575

CASH, CHECK, VISA, OR MASTERCARD ONLY

COLLECTIONS CAN BE VIEWED AT WWW.RACHELPALLY.COM

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

ADRIAN
    adrian@rachelpally.com

2. Thanks for posting:tup:

3. I worked on setting up the sale today, and there's lots of great clothing to choose from. I highly recommend going!

4. Is it mainly summer clothes (dresses/tanks)? good pricing? Just wanna make sure it's worth a 2 hour drive ;)

5. ^^
    It's pre spring 2008
    Holiday 2007
    Fall 2007
    Summer 2007

There are tons of dresses, cute tops, sleeveless, short sleeved, and tube tops. A lot of pieces from non summer seasons are still great for summer. Dresses range mainly from 65-85 with a handful of styles below and above. Tops are mainly 40-70, belts are 25ish, pants are 50-65ish. The older the season (last summer is oldest one at the sale) the less expensive it becomes. FYI, I get nothing extra if people from Purse Forum come; I just love her clothes so much that I like to make sure everyone knows about them. I vote for making the trip! I'll be working there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. If you come, say hi (my name is Genevieve).

6. is she no longer making legggings??? cuz i need more and i cant track any down???

7. There are tons of leggings at the sale. The legging section is a bit confusing to me, as who knew there were so many styles of leggings? But there are for sure many boxes marked leggings ready to be sifted through by shoppers.

8. Has anyone gone to this sale today? If so, please share details! Namely, quantity of items, any lines, crowdiness, etc.

TIA!!!

9. i was there today and it was awesome. tons and tons of stuff in all colors and sizes. it was a bit crowded at the beginning for a couple of hours but then pretty quiet. everybody is really nice. the staff are all dressed in rachel's stuff. they are so cute and very, very friendly and helpful. rachel was there, soooo nice, and she looked gorgeous in her goddess gown. and of course, the wonderful adrian her mom was there too. some of you may recall going to her house in the valley for sample sale wares!

i highly recommend it. i had promised myself not to get too much stuff and the i walked out with 10 pieces!!!

10. I went today and there was ALOT of stuff!! I was overwhelmed and ended up spending 3 hours there. Definitely worth going and everyone there was super nice and helpful. I actually want to go back agin tomorrow :P

11. do you think there'll still be lots of choices tomorrow? couldn't make it there today! :/

12. ^^

I just got home from cleaning up after the sale, and there is a ton of stuff still available. Come on down!

13. omigawsh!!!!! There was so much stuff! it was insane! I had to use real restraint to keep myself from buying too much! Even though the prices were severely discounted - $75 for cotton dresses - albeit well made AND a gorgeous fit, it was still pricey to me. Nonetheless, I couldn't help myself and picked up three dresses, 4 tops, and leggings!

I saw dresses that ranged from $50 and on, tops that began around $30, and a lot of leggings!

Good luck and Have fun!

14. damn i wish i was in LA do u know if she will take phone orders for leggings??? i highly doubt it i hope ppl put some up on ebay

15. ^^ Sadly, they're not set up for phone orders at the sale.