HUGE HUGE Sale at NM

I went to the SF NM, and it was hectic. I saw a few pairs of CL here and there, nothing too exciting. Even all the Manolos were gone. I was so disappointed. It annoyed me a bit that there was this lady hogging 30 pairs of shoes in front of her.

She's probably one of those annoying people that is going to turn around and sell them on eBay for full price or almost full price.

I felt bad enough with the 4 I was trying on. Mostly because I was making the poor SA doing a mini marathon to and from the store room. I bought 2 of those 4 though.

I guess word has gotten out & ladies have raided NM. when I went to SF NM on Tues there was tons of stuff left. Lots of CL & Manolos. My friend bought 3 pairs of CL & 1 Gucci. I picked up a pair of CL beige color leather ankle boot.

Its Chinese New Year right now (my parents are very traditional, no new shoes during CNY since the word shoe sounds bad in chinese) so I can't pick them up until March so my SA is holding them for me. i'll post pics once they are home with me.

Hey all! I stopped by NM yesterday and added a cute pair to my collection.

I don't know what they are called, but they are peep toe flats that criss cross in the toe box area. The box said they were light gray, but they look more nudish to me.

Anyway, I got them for $170ish with tax (give or take a few bucks). I'll post pics of them when I get home!

Here they are:
NMSaleChristianLouboutins001.jpg

NMSaleChristianLouboutins002.jpg

NMSaleChristianLouboutins003.jpg

NMSaleChristianLouboutins004.jpg

NMSaleChristianLouboutins005.jpg

Attachments

• NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 001.jpg
    NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 001.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 22
  • NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 002.jpg
    NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 24
  • NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 003.jpg
    NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 003.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 22
  • NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 004.jpg
    NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 004.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 19
  • NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 005.jpg
    NM Sale Christian Louboutin's 005.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 23
love the grey flats! they have them at BG in lizard but even on sale they're still about 400. i ADORE them but it's too much for me for flats. but if i found the ones you got i would totally snap them up! adorable! congrats!