Huge Hillier in....faded aluminum!!

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
love this bag! it's so comfortable :smile:
i haven't done a reveal in a long time, heck, i haven't posted in a while either. but hopefully with ALL of these great bags for fall trickling in i'll be back :biggrin:

as i was taking pics it reminded me of fall '07 grey, so i took a couple of comparison shots next to my venetia. it's not as brown as my venetia...which is a good thing!?!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_1877.JPG
    IMG_1877.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 1,805
  • IMG_1876.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 706
  • IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_1875.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 1,800
  • IMG_1874.JPG
    IMG_1874.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,784
comparison shots and a poor modeling pic...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1862.JPG
    IMG_1862.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 1,656
  • IMG_1868.JPG
    IMG_1868.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,661
  • IMG_1884_1.jpg
    IMG_1884_1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 956
Oh my god, S! I haven't seen you around here in such a long time. I missed you!

Your Hillier is so so SO pretty. I love how the color, which you captured so well, looks with the brushed gold hardware. Such a beautiful contrast! And seriously, the Hillier is one of the comfiest bags ever made. Congratulations on your (first?) Fall 09 acquisition!

hey S!!
Hope you're having a great summer -- we have missed you around here!:hugs:
What a way to get back into the swing of things!
This is such a great color -- I saw it IRL at MbyMJ
it reminds me a lot of 07 Mouse Grey
such a fantastic color
and the leather looks so soft and smooshy!!
Beautiful!!

Wow, those colors are so similar! I always thought the Faded Aluminum had a lot of brown in it, but your pics make it look less so. It really is a dynamic, changeable color depending on the light. Gorgeous! And your Venetia is stunning, too!

welcome! good to see you back!

i love fall 07 grey, so i'm glad to see aluminum is so similar. i know it's one of the more anticipated colors for fall. congrats on your new bag and hope to see many more!

Wow, I have a feeling that the faded aluminum is going to be a very popular color. Thanks for the color comparision w/ Fall 07 Grey. I have a stam in this color and wondered how it would compare. You can't go wrong with the Hillier, it's so easy and comfortable to carry. Congrats!

thank you so much H! i missed you too :smile: the color does change, i took these pics upstairs in my office which has great natural light. i think the color is pretty true-on my monitor, at least!

hi JJ! thanks-i really love the leather on this bag. smooshy is right.

thanks sarahp and shop!!

thank you tad! it's good to be back, just trying to get back in the swing of things :smile:

I love it! Thanks for posting! I'm sooo super curious about this color and will hopefully see it IRL in about 1-1/2 hours. I really appreciate seeing it agains the MJ F07 grey. Hopefully we'll get a shot today comparing this new color to the MBMJ mouse grey of S08!

Congrats! I'm seriously tempted to get this exact same bag...it's so pretty! I'd love to see some modeling pics if you can...