Huge Fisher Price Recall Tons of different products!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know if I would consider 4 products tons....something to check for sure, though.

2. After the Tylenol & Similac incidents, I was bracing myself for her FP rainforest jumperoo that we JUST bought to be on these lists :rolleyes:... luckily it was not.

Thanks for posting. :biggrin:

3. #4 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    I know, we just bought a ton of stuff for his birthday next week but luckily only the car toy was the only thing we had. It's still in the box so I'm just going to return it. With all of the trikes in the end of summer sales I'm glad they caught it now I almost bought him one of those the other day too:sad:

Sorry twinkle.tink, I agree four products is not a ton but since it includes many more than four and there is over 10 million of these items are in homes I considered that to be a high amount and worthy of posting. Included are 2 versions of the Trykes, 3 versions of high-chairs,the Baby Playzone Crawl & Cruise Playground toys, Baby Playzone Crawl & Slide Arcade toys, Baby Gymtastics Play Wall toys, Ocean Wonders Kick & Crawl Aquarium toys, 1-2-3 Tetherball toys and Bat & Score Goal toys and the Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Stand 'n Play Rampway toys.