Huge Dilemma :(

k-r3n

DON'T WORRY,BE HAPPY
O.G.
May 9, 2007
Okay so here’s the story: I just got back from Paris last month along with my new Chanel Medium/Large Flap that I purchased at a Chanel boutique. When I got back to home, I noticed that the bag is not symmetrical and the CC logo is crooked. At first I thought I was being paranoid and that maybe I was staring at the bag for far too long, so then I decided to ask my friends for their opinions and they said it looks fine. What do you guys think? Now I really want to keep the bag since it is sentimental to me as I got in Paris but then at the same time I’m not happy with how it looks.

Thanks.
2aimv74.jpg

Last edited:
what do you mean its not symmetrical? that i can't notice

but the CCs are slightly crocked - a bit disapointing considering the price you're paying and the quality we're expecting from the bags.

however - up to you if you really want to change it. if it really bothers you then maybe you're better off getting another one.

i see what you say...the left side is slightly lower than the right side....i've never inspected my purse that rigorous....and the cc lock is slightly crooked (more noticeable)...if you are not happy just return it and get something make your truly happy.
curious, is it made in France or Italy??

-------
i just checked my two flaps...one is reissue and one is classic flap (from 91)...they both are a little not symmetrical....i can't see it until i was really looking hard at it....similar to yours. i guess it's hand made and it's unavoidable? it's not noticeable if you ask me. i've seen some are very lope sided. anyway...just want to tell you that it doesn't bother me a bit.

Last edited:
My maxi flap is more lopsided compared to how lopsided your Chanel logo is, it used to bother me but now it doesn't. Honestly I can't really tell...

I see it too. You can try tucking the chains in on the left side to even out the left side of the flap. I think it looks uneven because of storage. However, (not sure if it's the pic/lighting) the left side of the CC does look slightly uneven.

If it bothers you, then you should exchange it. It's too much $$$ not to be 100% happy.

OHMY! I checked my 2 flaps and both are lopsided as well! The black is worst than the beige! there are lots here that says theirs is lopsided too. I am tempted to exchange but fear that what they will send me will be the same or maybe worse. :hysteric: