Hug Me Black Crash & Black Glossy PICS!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Here's hoping sweet Cilifene won't mind, but I thought I'd do a side-by-side of the black crash vs. the black glossy.

BOTH are out of this world gorgeous! I will confess that although the crash leather tends to be more stiff, mine arrived VERY soft already.....much softer than my Plum Crash WTM.

You decide.....I'll get the pitcher of 'tinis!!!!

Attachments

• Hug%201.JPG
    Hug%201.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Hug Me flowers.jpg
    Hug Me flowers.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 302
Both bags are beautiful!

If I wasn't so dependent on shoulder bags, I would be trying to decide which Hug Me to get - Black Crash, Black Glossy, Purple Crash, or Chocolate Crash.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks Cilifene!

I've been torturing myself as to whether I made the correct choice or not in choosing the crash over the glossy.......I woke up this morning and I :heart: my black crash Hug Me....it's SO pretty...and cool!

Contessa,

They are both beautiful, and even though they are both black, the looks are quite different. Are you planning on keeping both of them or do you need to choose one? Just gorgeous choices--very chic and classy.

I think you made the right decision. I LOVE the black crash!:heart:

Thanks Hon......I think so too. I really like the black glossy, but there's truly something special about the crash leathers......this is coming from someone who has 4 BE's in crash leather, so I think it's safe to say I'm in love with the crash!!!!

Nope....this Black Crash Hug Me is going NOWHERE!!!! It's Miiiiiiiiine!!!!!!! It's rocker-chic sexy.....with a classic, edgy twist!

Contessa, the black crash is gorgeous! Congrats! I just got my purple crash one today and I love it! Say, just curious, do you see yourself using the long strap much?

I can't say I'm a messenger strap kind 'o gal. When I'm out with DH and the kids, I'll pack what I need and a few essentials for the kids in my handbag but it all depends on where we're going. If it's a day-outing to an amusement park or walkabout/picnic, DH prefers to carry a backpack with all the necessities as he believes that I be in-style and comfy....nothing else! Whadda guy! :heart:

And when I'm out alone with the kids, I'm quite the meticulous packer....you'd be amazed what I can fit in my bag and yet it remains lightweight and everyone's happy. That's another reason I love Jackie's bags....they're practical without compromising on design/style.

I love both of these bags but it depends on what you are looking for. The Glossy would go for all occassions and is a little more classic. But That Crash adds a little edge to it and makes it sparkle more in my eye. Really one of both would be nice :smile: