Hudson to make her return to the spotlight; Will sing national anthem at Super Bowl

I think the pre-recording is expected in these types of venues with a world-wide telecast.
Regardless, she has my respect. How many of us could get out there in the middle of a stadium full of people and sing (lip-sync or not)? You go, Jennifer!

Yeah the acoustics are terrible for those things. She rocked it though. Nice to see she is doing well. She was nervous and so was I. All ages been through. Now beyonce can stop sucking up all the oxygen in the room/world LOL

hmm... i was at the superbowl and it sure sounded live to all of us. it was an incredible performance and even men got teary eyed especially when the thunderbirds did the fly by at the end.

she killed it and looked beautiful.

I watched her perfomance very carefully for the 2nd time and I honestly don't think it was lip synced. I could be wrong but if it was a lip sync, she did that flawlessly.

She did, for sure. I noticed that too but I kept thinking no, but I was convinced at the end.

Idk why, but when I read the title I was thinking of Kate Hudson. I was like "Whaaaaaaaaat? She sings now? :confused1:" lmao!

Same here and I dont know why :rolleyes:

Anyway, I wish it was live too but there is no doubt it was one of the most spectacular performance of the National Anthem that I've seen. She looked great too.