Hudson on sale?

Hmm.. doubt you can find it on sale at this point, since most dept stores of liquidated the fall release bags, including the Hudsons. I've seen some Hudsons on ebay with Nordstrom rack tags, maybe you can try calling around to some and see if they still have any available. Maybe if any of the girls have seen it there they could let you know too.

I heard Nordstrom still has a few left but at full price. MJ boutiques have MJ boutique exclusive spring release colors available too, unfortunately MJ stores don't normally have sales on popular bags.

Hmm.. doubt you can find it on sale at this point, since most dept stores of liquidated the fall release bags, including the Hudsons. I've seen some Hudsons on ebay with Nordstrom rack tags, maybe you can try calling around to some and see if they still have any available. Maybe if any of the girls have seen it there they could let you know too.

I heard Nordstrom still has a few left but at full price. MJ boutiques have MJ boutique exclusive spring release colors available too, unfortunately MJ stores don't normally have sales on popular bags.

Thank you so much..you are so nice and helpful!:heart:
Maybe I should call a couple stores to see if they have.

^ i was going to say, overstock?!? I know bluefly gets MJs in once a while, but I haven't seen any on smartbargains.com or overstock.com in forever.

FYI, the Trish is still there. I was all gung ho about the Trish but then saw my friend with the Hudson and fell in love with it again. Good luck on finding it!

The Trish is gone from eLux already!
Such a good price too.. but I agree, the I'm a bit unsure about the cylindrical shape. I much prefer the Striping Bowler!! It's gone from eLux too... but not that they ship to when I live anyway...