hudson mini moto

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone own this bag? if so, how has it held up? is it similar to the mini mac?

2. it's a very structured bag. i think both mini Hudson Moto and mini MAC hold up similarly. btw, the Moto has 2 compartments and this is a very good feature if you want to group things together.
    however, the only drawback i have with the Moto is the closure. it's not easy to open and close, esp with only one hand.

3. thanks KaseyHK! i appreciate your input. i recently pulled the trigger and bought a mini Hudson moto as i am drawn to the fact that it's made of saffiano leather and has two compartments to separate items to be a bit more organized. i have a two year old and i feel that this would be helpful.

btw, if the you do not clasp the bag will the flap keep it closed? meaning does it lay flat that regardless of whether the clasp is on it will lay flat.