Hudson Mini Moto

lenie

O.G.
Aug 7, 2010
What do you folks think of this style? I'm looking for a cross body bag for small errands/dinner date. I don't really care for the chain straps on the macs. Do you think the divided main compartment would limit the amount of things you can put in the bag? I would probably carry a small wallet, cell phone, pager, compact, lipstick, and keys.
Thank you for your thoughts.

JennyErin

O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
Which color are you thinking of getting? I like the quilted black or the port.

The port probably, but I have seen it in black with blue trim, I love that one, but neiman marcus won't ship that style to Canada, boo. I am going to the states in a couple weeks so I will see if I have the opportunity to pick one up while I am down there :biggrin:

monotreme

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
I have the navy Hudson Mini Moto. It's the perfect size and can fit a lot! Too narrow for my MJ Zip Clutch wallet, but it can fit my sunglasses, coin purse, makeup bag, phone, and keys.

The only downside is unclasping the bag to get into the compartments, but it makes it more secure that way.

The strap is also adjustable for shorter ladies like me.

lenie

O.G.
Aug 7, 2010
I have the navy Hudson Mini Moto. It's the perfect size and can fit a lot! Too narrow for my MJ Zip Clutch wallet, but it can fit my sunglasses, coin purse, makeup bag, phone, and keys.

The only downside is unclasping the bag to get into the compartments, but it makes it more secure that way.

The strap is also adjustable for shorter ladies like me.
Thank you for the information on what it fits. That really helps to get an idea of size.