Hudson is back for S/S 2007!!!

(source: ihearthat)
Lindsay Lohan & F/W 06's Blondie
attachment.php

attachment.php

* NOTES & CORRECTIONS *
1. S/S 07's Hudson, Blondie, and Large Blondie are exclusive to MJ boutiques, they are not available/sold at non-MJ stores.

It's a shame the Hudson won't be sold in dept. stores. I so much want to buy one, but we don't have an MJ boutique here in the Wash.,DC-Baltimore area. (I don't think, anyway.)

Leelee, you can place a phone order with any MJ boutique; you are not charged tax since there's no MJ boutique in your state. They ship their packages via FedEx ($20 for 2-Day, $35 for Overnight).

I usually buy my bags from Stella at MJ_LA (323-653-5100), she's very nice and helpful; she takes good care of her clients afterwards as well (repairs). PM me for her addy if you would like to contact her via e-mail; you can request for additional pictures or ask her for more information.

If you would like to purchase from another store, I can recommend other SAs there as well. =)

I usually buy my bags from Stella at MJ_LA (323-653-5100), she's very nice and helpful; she takes good care of her clients afterwards as well (repairs).

yep, i totally agree - stella's awesome! plus, since they ship 2-day air, you'll have it in the same amount of time regardless of where you buy from!

Leelee, you can place a phone order with any MJ boutique; you are not charged tax since there's no MJ boutique in your state. They ship their packages via FedEx ($20 for 2-Day, $35 for Overnight).

I usually buy my bags from Stella at MJ_LA (323-653-5100), she's very nice and helpful; she takes good care of her clients afterwards as well (repairs). PM me for her addy if you would like to contact her via e-mail; you can request for additional pictures or ask her for more information.

If you would like to purchase from another store, I can recommend other SAs there as well. =)

Do they ship International as well?

bag.lover, thanks so much for the information! :flowers: I will keep Stella's name and number handy. I really, really appreciate the way you keep us MJ handbag-carrying ladies up-to-date!

i saw the new s/s 2007 Hudsons today. I love the military/rubino hudson...if i didn't already have the chili that would be the one I would get but i did pick up the zip bowler in dark brown!:devil: