Hubbys cleaning dooneys

This just makes me laugh because my hubby is too purse phobic to even touch one! I like the Dooney dust bag full of coal to send the message home. Lol! [emoji23]

That's terrible! Give me your hubby's email address. I want to send him my address so he can ship them to me. That's the best way to reduce your number. :roflmfao:

Just kidding! Tell him he's being a bad boy way too close to Christmas!

Hi ladies! I thought I sent a thank you note for playing along here. I must have sent it to the wrong thread. My hubby gives me no problem with my dooneys with good reason, he is also a dooneyesta like we are. He spots them in stores before I do. He's good at spotting coach bags too (duh)
Thank you for responding. He's all happy and thinks he's mr. Popular.
Maybe I can get him to do a mod shot.

Hi ladies! I thought I sent a thank you note for playing along here. I must have sent it to the wrong thread. My hubby gives me no problem with my dooneys with good reason, he is also a dooneyesta like we are. He spots them in stores before I do. He's good at spotting coach bags too (duh)
Thank you for responding. He's all happy and thinks he's mr. Popular.
Maybe I can get him to do a mod shot.

Yes! I vote for a mid shot! Maybe you should make him your regular model for new bag mod shots. [emoji16]