Hubby went back from NYC with this surprise present

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been searching a little purse with long strap, and still searching which brand that I should pick. Today, My DH just went back after a week away, and without knowing that I need a wallet on chain he gave me this pretty yet classic YSL wallet on chain, and It was like my answer from my research.
    I'm so happy with this surprise, thank you for letting me sharing with you all.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459175660.518743.jpg

2. So pretty! What a lovely surprise!

3. Congrats….a great little bag…I have the exact one and it is so versatile and easy. :heart:

4. Congrats! What a great surprise! I have the larger version and wear it a lot.

5. you could not find a better husband.....this is amazing !!!!!

6. Congrats! What a gorgeous wallet an amazing surprise too! ️

7. That's a beautiful purse. You lucky thing! ;)

8. It's beautiful and versatile bag. Your hubby has a great sense of style. You are very lucky.
    Wear the purse in good health

9. It's gorgeous! I've had my eye on one of these. You'll have to let us know how you like it! Congrats!

10. Great purse and a great husband!

11. Gorgeous! Congratulations!