~~~ Hubby thought he was being sneaky!!! What a way to put a big SMILE on my face ~~~

SP, your hubbie sounds so awesome and loves you so much! Your bag is gorgeous!!! I am really thinking of this bag, Does it show the fingerprints like the other amarante peices? I love the way you dress the bags too, very cute!!!

SP, your hubbie sounds so awesome and loves you so much! Your bag is gorgeous!!! I am really thinking of this bag, Does it show the fingerprints like the other amarante peices? I love the way you dress the bags too, very cute!!!

Thank you sjunky:heart:

Unfortunately it does show prints and smudges ~ but I can overlook it, as it is a stunning and beautiful bag. I love all the different colors when it hits different lighting. And it's so comfortable on my arm and really not that big.

So how are you enjoying you first Purple bag ~ Chanel no less :drool: ~ I love it btw!

Thank you sjunky:heart:

Unfortunately it does show prints and smudges ~ but I can overlook it, as it is a stunning and beautiful bag. I love all the different colors when it hits different lighting. And it's so comfortable on my arm and really not that big.

So how are you enjoying you first Purple bag ~ Chanel no less :drool: ~ I love it btw!
Haha, I think I like purpe now! :nuts:Hence wanting this beauty you have. :P I love the purple metallic reissue the best!