Hubby needs training

Jodi_G

Coach lover!
Feb 8, 2007
My birthday is in August and I've been showing my hubby which bags I want, hoping he'll take the hint and get me at least one of them. Well, yesterday I decided to quiz him... he responded with "Carly Simon!" Ummm no, it's Carly Signature! :P

Guess I better get to work on training him a little better! Any tips, ya'll? ;)

I think all the training in the world will not convince a guy to think that spending $400 dollars on a purse is a great idea ! I know my husband wouldn't. I just tell him that I want gift cards for any occasion that comes up and then I go to the outlet and get what I can afford or save them up for a purchase at the retail store.I know There are some men out there who will shower their women in luxury items. I am a SAHM right now so that isn't happening ! Good luck !

Word association is a great start - means he's trying! Stickies on the catalog pages of the ones you like are a good suggestion. He can always take that catalog to the boutique and get the SAs to help him.

I bought my husband a coach breast pocket wallet to get him interested.. he said he always thought coach was only for chicks, so now that he has something he likes, he has been getting a little more interested. I email him links to things I like for me, along with things I think he might like for himself.

I wouldn't bother trying to train him to go shopping. Just tell him what you want for your birthday and go together. You get to pick out the bag that you want and he gets to be a hero and have the SA's tell him how great he is for buying you such a beautiful bag!

lol love it!
A friend of mine just got a carly sig and we call her 'carly simon' sometimes :smile:
Of course we love carly simon and she has been known to sing "you're so vain" when tipsy at karaoke bars :P