Hubby made me smile....

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
:smile: I was in the kitchen and had my beautiful pink perforated speedy on the table and hubby was sitting there doing some paperwork and he picks up my bag and tells me "this is such a beautiful looking bag", "it is really well made, I like the perforated holes and is the lock real or for display use only"? I told him I loved the bag beause it was done in pink my favorite color and the lock is there for display and I doubt many people who have locks on their regular speedy bags use them to lock their bag. We discuss how LV lasts forever and how some of my bags are over 25++++ years old. I have sold off all my LV's that I don't use and given one to my best friend. Also sister gets things from me too. So the small LV collection I have now are bags I really use and love. I really had to smile at myself thinking that hubby actually notices things like my LV bags. He has told me through the years only to buy LV because they last forever when I have ventured to Chanel and Balenciaga. I almost felt like telling hubby that the Artsy in Azur just came out and that would make a great gift but I didn't becaue I feel my collection is fine the way it is. The Artsy in Azur would be my on wish but I bought the Delightful GM last year and it takes care of my needs for a large shoulder bag--but I love the Azure print more than mono and if the Artsy was available in Azur I would have bought it instead of the Delightful.

that is like really cute :3 my bf is just always ranting about how he wants a beaubourg as well...not so cute XD

:smile:. I almost felt like telling hubby that the Artsy in Azur just came out and that would make a great gift but I didn't becaue I feel my collection is fine the way it is. The Artsy in Azur would be my on wish but I bought the Delightful GM last year and it takes care of my needs for a large shoulder bag--but I love the Azure print more than mono and if the Artsy was available in Azur I would have bought it instead of the Delightful.

if you pm me your husband's email, I wouldn't mind to send him a "hint" on artsy azur :graucho: lol

I wish my husband would appreciate LV too. It took me a couple of years to convince him to eventually buy me my first LV. Lol! Anyway, I think he's starting to like it a bit now :smile: