Hubby bought me a betty for Mothers' Day!

1. He came home and surprised me with the betty I have been yearning for - a tan medium satchel with gold and a little silver hardware. I could not believe it. I am a new mommy which makes this even more special!!:love:

2. That's a nice gift! Congrats!!!

3. Thank you! I will post pics as soon as I can. She looks more fragile than my other bags though so lots more tlc I think.

4. AWWWWW, how sweet is that! :love:

Were you peeking around or did he want to give it to you early? :blink:

Happy Mommy Day :P

5. Congrats!

6. Thank you. He gave it to me early - I think because he was worried I'd buy it myself!:lol:!!

Thank you ranskimmie.

7. Congrats to you!

8. Thank you Kat!

9. We want PICTURES!!! :P :love: ;)

10. Will do , later tonight. Promise!!!!

11. What a honey!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy (both!).

P.S. - That is the EXACT bag I want! :love:

12. OOOhhh what a sweetie!....that is a gorgeous gift! Congrats new mommy!....now you have 3 gorgeous gifts!

13. Congrats!!! What a great hubby!!! Wait a minute, where are the pics? I would love to see some pics and dream of that gorgeous bag!!

14. Thank you Daisy, I just could not get her out of my head though she is going to be a lot more high maintenance than the Edith I have.

15. :love: :lol: Thank you pursemama and BalenciagaLove. The pics tonight I promise BalenciagaLove.
    I married one of the good ones!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice