Hubby beat the discontinuance!

Lilylovelv

Mar 13, 2012
Just wanted to share...so I told my awesome hubby that the next bag I wanted (hopefully for my birthday in Dec.) was the Luminese PM. Well as we all probably know by now the Lumi has been discontinued. When I told him, he ordered it right away...yes he is the best❤️❤️❤️ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409263540.060412.jpg

Just wanted to share...so I told my awesome hubby that the next bag I wanted (hopefully for my birthday in Dec.) was the Luminese PM. Well as we all probably know by now the Lumi has been discontinued. When I told him, he ordered it right away...yes he is the best❤️❤️❤️View attachment 2733676
Aww congrats! How very sweet of him! My hubbs usually gives in when I say it's a discontinued piece, too! :lol:

Just wanted to share...so I told my awesome hubby that the next bag I wanted (hopefully for my birthday in Dec.) was the Luminese PM. Well as we all probably know by now the Lumi has been discontinued. When I told him, he ordered it right away...yes he is the best❤️❤️❤️View attachment 2733676
Wow, that is so sweet:smile: Will you be able to possibly wait until your birthday?? That is so wonderful of him and early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So happy for you:smile:

Awe big congrats! That's one beautiful Lumi! What a wonderful DH to do such a random act of kindness (so early before your b'day)! Do you get to carry it now, or do you have to wait?

Well, at least you know if it's coming if you have to wait until the big day. :balloon::balloon::balloon: