Hu Shoes ~ Add'l 20% Off Sale Merchandise Through Sunday

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.hushoes.com/istar.asp?a=3&dept=7

Discount Code for Additional 20% off Sale Merchandise

Use the special discount code -- snowflake -- now through Sunday to save an additional 20% off already discounted sale merchandise. Follow this link to view all the sale merchandise - hu's online sale section . Stay safe this weekend!
    This discount is good for previously discounted merchandise within the sale tab of the Web site. All sales are final, and no previous purchases qualify.

2. Hu's is one of my favorite boutiques in DC. The owner is really sweet

3. ^^ DC-I bet the shop owners in your area just LOVE to see you come through the door!! You're probably one of their best customers!! I'd love to get a glimpse of your closet(s)! LOL!

4. thanks in-part to you, my closet is over flowing. All the deals you post from stores I've never heard of are great! Hu Shoes was the first store in DC to carry lanvin flats, so yes, she knows me well. I'm glad she opened a clothing store, too. Lots of goodies :smile: