Hoxton or Bloomsbury for crossbody bag?

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
Good afternoon everyone :smile: we are going on a trip and I don't own any crossbody bags. I am thinking id enjoy a damier ebene bag better than a monogram. Which one would be better the option? Bloomsbury or Hoxton? I'm not familiar with either one so I really don't know which one to choose. Thank you for your help!

My vote is for the Bloomsbury. I bought one for my mom and now I want to get one for myself. Its very comfortable and is the perfect size. Not too small and also not bulky feeling.

I like both style- and understand your situation. I think I lean more against Bloomsbury- I like the pleating and closure- it seems very practical and right sized!

Bloomsbury!!! I love mine !! When i tried the huxton on i just did not like the way it sat on my hip . Plus the straps are connected in the back which made it look awkward imo.

I'm going to be in the minority here and vote for the Hoxton. It's just about the perfect bag for travel and/or running errands. It's small but fits all of the essentials without feeling heavy. I don't have the bloomsbury but have had the Hoxton PM for a couple of weeks and absolutely love it. I also like that you can remove the strap and use it as a clutch. Definitely go and try them both on and see what you look best. Good luck!!

You should really go in to the boutique and spend some time with both bags. See how each feels and how they look on you. I do that when I have bags to choose from - spend some time looking at them together. Then walk away and sleep on it. The one you dream about. . .thats probably the one.

Be Blessed MoNikki