How's the sale doing??

1. Hey ladies!! Have any of you gone to Gucci in the past 2 weeks?? Do they still have alot of sale items or are they all gone?? Are the Fall products out yet?? I was there on the day of the sale and I didn't get to see any of the Fall products :sad: .
    btw: i'm from vancouver b.c. canada!

2. I was there Saturday. They still had alot of Sale stuff when I was in at good deals. I didn't really nlooks around much, but I didn't see much fall stuff.

3. Does anyone know when they'll be making additional discounts on the current sale? I read it on the board somewhere but I can't find it now...

4. I was at Gucci today and the SA told me that no additional markdowns will be taken. I wonder if she was correct.:hrmm:

5. do you ladies know how long the sale is suppose to last? :smile:

6. i think it'll go on until its sold out, or until the full fall line is out.

7. my mom got shoes and i got a laptop case for only 100 something, which is really worth it :biggrin:

8. wow! your laptop case sounds like such a great deal! :smile: do post pics if u can :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice