How’s It gonna be like for 2018? Year end Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many eye candy!!!!! Congrats!!
Would you mind sharing how much the roulis' cost? My SA is going to show me something similar next time and I want to be prepared. I didn't realize it is lizard on the back as well. That's so interesting!
Thank u dear! this baby is 13900 euro, it's BAD but not too bad, if you know what i mean............
OMG!! 2 stunning SOs!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:
and those gorgeous Ombres!!!:nuts::nuts::love::love::love:
thank u dear, yes they are too stunning and i'm still in stun mode..............
We are twins on this one! I can never stop on exotic CDCs.
it's so hard to find the right combo for exotic CDC as it's all pushed offer from Paris
Those ombré Roulis are stunning!:loveeyes::loveeyes: It’s impossible to say which one is more beautiful. And your two SOs are gorgeous. :loveeyes::love:You choose the most lovely color combos! This is a great start to 2018!
Thank u dear!

Reactions: cavalla
[emoji177][emoji175][emoji177][emoji175][emoji177][emoji175][emoji177][emoji175][emoji177][emoji175][emoji177][emoji175] loving it !
kiss kiss!
I really like this color with PHW. Lucky! :smile:
it comes with PHW for now i think.
This is gorgeous!!! Is that permabrass hw???
Yes it is! it makes the bag a bit warmer, gold seems too contrast
Holy pink magic unicorn!!!!
run unicorn run !!!
The hombres!!! Ooops I mean ombres!!! Hahahhahah double love those!!!
thank u dear~~

This thread is so delicious!!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiesssss!
thank u for dropping by! stay tune for the last couple items
L[emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]VE!!!!!
lthank u dear~~~
What a shopping spree! And such great taste. They are all so lovely.
Credit card is crying right now...................
Amazing eye candy, thanks for sharing the pics - congratulations on your beautiful additions!
thank u dear!

Thank u dear! this baby is 13900 euro, it's BAD but not too bad, if you know what i mean............

thank u dear, yes they are too stunning and i'm still in stun mode..............

it's so hard to find the right combo for exotic CDC as it's all pushed offer from Paris

Thank u dear!

Thank you for the response. It's not bad at all for these beauties! I did go check out the bag and am thinking about getting it. While chatting my SA was telling me about 15000€ without checking the tag. Now 13900€ sounds sweet. :P May I ask what green is the first one? I'm curious. The one I'm offered I believe is the same as your second one. Gris Perle?

Thank you for the response. It's not bad at all for these beauties! I did go check out the bag and am thinking about getting it. While chatting my SA was telling me about 15000€ without checking the tag. Now 13900€ sounds sweet. :P May I ask what green is the first one? I'm curious. The one I'm offered I believe is the same as your second one. Gris Perle?

Hi dear, the green one is Vert fonce and the second one is Gris perle for a dearie, as far as I know there should be one more version comes in Vanilla matte croc, pls do share if u decide to get it~ it’s really yummy

Reactions: cavalla
Status
Not open for further replies.