How's customer service after your purchase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday I received an email from SA at my local boutique following up my purchase. It's very nice of her to say that she's glad to help me with the purchase and so on.

Do u guys usually get emails from ur local LV?

2. I normally get a little hand written note send in the mail.. It's nice when they take the time to do that..

3. I've gotten emails, phone calls, and mailed letters. All VERY nice. It's one of the things that keeps me going back. :smile:

4. I've received emails from the SAs in my boutique after my purchases. I really like all of the SA's there, I have never gone back to the same one twice!

5. I get a handwritten thank you card when I shop in store. It's a nice touch.

6. +1

7. I have gotten nothing. Ever. Hm... well... still loving my bags though. :biggrin:

8. I've been buying lv for years but recently ran into a very nice SA. She emailed me to keep in touch and started to text me. I thought it was really nice

9. +1 :sad:

10. I have gotten cards in the mail

11. I always buy at different boutiques - normally whilst traveling - so haven't built up a relationship with one store

12. I have gotten nothing.

13. Nothing at all

14. +1

15. I have gotten hand written cards and phone calls, thanking me