Howard St vs Logan?? help please!!

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
Hi ladies!!
I am moving on from RM and after seeing a reveal of some gorgeous botkier bags i want one!!!!
I need some help though...I am unsure whether to get the Logan or the Howard....i need another black bag so the color i already know....but can you lovely ladies help me decide.....I usually like big bags such as RM MABs and I am enjoying the edginess of the Logan...
any advice for a RM refugee???:P
thank ladies!!

Cloud5

Jan 3, 2010
Welcome zoe! I don't have a logan but my sis just got one and she loves it! She has been carrying a matinee for a long time and is over it. She loves the look of the logan and all the compartments in the bag. She carries a lot of stuff. She says she gets a lot of compliments on her logan as well. Hope this helps! :smile:

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
thanks cloud!! i just love the look of it....and i also like the howard...the logan looks more funky to me which i love...

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
If you like a big bag, the Logan may be a better choice for you... It's not quite MAB-sized, I don't think, but it definitely seems to be bigger than the (regular-sized) Howard St. The Howard St is apparently at most comparable in size to the Trigger, if not smaller. The Logan, OTOH, definitely fits more than the Trigger. (I haven't directly compared the Logan to Treesje's Asher, but my impression is that it probably fits about the same amount of stuff, though I'm not 100% certain, as the Logan is slightly deeper but also shorter than the Asher.)

If the Asher's size works well for you, go for the Logan! The Trigger fits slightly less than the Asher/Magnolia does for me, so if the Howard St is comparable to (or smaller than) the Trigger, and you need something the size of the Asher at minimum, the Logan seems like it'd be better, IMHO. Plus, you seem to prefer the style of the Logan! ;)

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
starkfan you are the expert advisor of bags!!!
i am going to go for the logan in black.....will post pics when i get it!!!

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
Woohoo I wanted to say Logan too coz you are an MAB girl. The Howard St is smaller so let's keep Metro Crossbody as your small bag. Good choice on Logan, it droops so nicely when held. I am tempted myself.

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
yes and the metro crossbody for my small go-to bag....i think i will be happy with my new start to my collection