Howard St. Satchel in Carnival

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Hello everyone. I'm new on this forum. I fell in love with the Howard St. Satchel in Carnival but it's out of stock to order it online.

I'm from Canada. Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this bag locally?

Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. Hi Miss YVR, I love the Howard St. as well! I think it is going to be my next Botkier.:amuse: I don't see the carnival snake on-line but there are other colors on luna boston, aster alice, and my obsession boutique.
    Good luck!

3. I love that bag too and see that it's 'sold out' on the Botkier website. I'd love to get my hands on one of these as I think they'll be less common and more of a collector item.

4. I think that if you email botkier they can tell you where you can find it

5. I emailed botkier and was told it's available now on botkier.com

6. I just checked on Botkier.com and says instock. :smile:

7. I noticed that too! YAY!!

8. If it's not available on the Botkier website for whatever reason, there's a boutique in Toronto Ontario called "Augustina's" It's located in Yorkville and I know they carry many of the popular, eclectic brands, so they may just have your Botkier. Worth a shot anyways.......although I've always found you get a better deal in the US ;) You might want to call around and inquire at Saks or Neimans.

9. I just ordered mine! :smile:)))) I can't wait to see it.

10. Yay congratulations! I am glad you got the color you really wanted!
    Post pics!:smile:

11. Thanks. I'm very happy and excited. This bag will be my birthday, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day gift to myself. :tup:

12. I'm so happy for you Miss YVR! Please post pics when you get her!! I can't wait to see!! :smile:

13. If anyone is till looking for this bag, I just noticed that it's available at Aster Alice now - looks like they just got it in.

14. The price at AA is $575.00. I ordered the same bag today from Endless for $475.00. Wonder which price is correct.

15. I don't see the Howard St. in Carnival at Endless for 475.00. Did you order the Carnival color for 475?