Howard St Satchel - Black or Magenta or BOTH?

Which Howard St Satchel?

• Black

• Magenta

• BOTH?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
I have never owned a Botkier. No thanks to the gorgeous Howard St Satchel pictures I see everywere, I am now drawn to this cute bag. Now...I cannot decide between these 2 colours. Black OR Magenta. I am sure I love Magenta but the pebbled black leather xlana has is just TDF. Would getting both be too much? Or are they completely different look that I need?

Hi pink...nice seeing you here! Personally I am a one bag one color kind of girl so it is hard for me to buy multiple colors of the same bag. If I didn't get cement I would have the black in my hand right now. I like the pebbled leather on the bag. Either way I don't think you can go wrong! :smile:

Thanks to your pics, I came here. You are such bad company(OK I am weak LOL). Your Cement is TDF & I went on a quest to check the colours available. I love multiples but have recently started to be a one style one colour bag person but that pebbled black is TDF & Magenta is soooo my colour.

I think it really depends on what color bag you need at the moment. But for me, I saw the Howard St. as an edgier bag, and so I opted for the black! It's a gorgeous bag!! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do! It was my first Botkier too!

I have 4 Black bags now & I seldom wear black bags but like you, I like the edgy-ness of the Black Howard St. I definitely want Magenta...blk would be the second bag if I get it.

Nice to see you over here contemplating a Botkier, pb! ;) If you're still looking for a pink bag, yep, Magenta definitely sounds like it'd be a great possibility... I think it's a lambskin too (though possibly slightly glazed), and Botkier's lambskins are TDF!

Maybe magenta is what you normally prefer, but for some reason I feel you are attracted to the black, that's why you can't give up completely.

I don't think I am helping here. Maybe you can get either one first and see how you like the style/leather, I think being able to see and touch a bag in real life would totally change what you feel about a bag or style. If you find yourself liking the style, then get the other color as well.

Last edited:
pink!!! you are here too!!! i am also looking at the logan vs the howard....i am not sure which one to get....and knowing how you love pink i would say magenta!!!