How young is too young to own a Birkin?

bisousx

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
out of my suitcase
Can I get some honest opinions? :nuts:

I own one but sometimes I feel like I'm too young to own one. (I'm 22 turning 23 in feb). Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable to wear my Birkin so I was thinking maybe I would save her for super-special occasions only...

ken-doll

a doll and not more
Dec 31, 2008
Manhattan
Why do you think Hermes came up with 25 birkin?
So first-graders could carry one for their first day in grammar school:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
IMO, a birkin is NOT a special occasion bag. I wouldn't take it clubbing but would definitely use it on a daily bases. JMHO.:flowers:

irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
Indiana
If you are old enough to appreciate Hermes and care for a bag as it should be cared for, as ANY of your possessions should be cared for, then you are old enough to carry Hermes, be it a Birkin or Kelly or a CDC clutch, (as long as you can afford it without causing financial problems or it was a gift or whatever.)

It's not anyone else's business what bag anyone else carries, IMO. There are certain things I don't think are appropriate, such as bike shorts if you weigh 400 lbs or low rise jeans if it gives you a muffin top or tube tops if you are 75, etc. But a handbag? Nah.

coolbaby

Jan 14, 2009
awwww. sweet! I you are old enough to appreciate the beauty of one, you are old enough to wear one.

leap of faith

addicted to the H
Aug 9, 2007
Im younger than you and I do not think its too young at all! I think it is too young for 16 and 17 years old tho although kids nowadays look much older than their years anyways

xiaoxiao

O.G.
May 15, 2008
I'm not leap of faith but I can answer that: yes! and it's very Thundercats! LOL

she should get it.

ok sorry :back2topic:

OMG I didn't know they have one without all the blings!!! Have to try it on! Ok, for real now, :back2topic: