How young is too young to own a Birkin?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can I get some honest opinions? :nuts:

I own one but sometimes I feel like I'm too young to own one. (I'm 22 turning 23 in feb). Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable to wear my Birkin so I was thinking maybe I would save her for super-special occasions only...

2. :smile: ok, you are too young! Can I have your bag? I will use it with love..

3. Why do you think Hermes came up with 25 birkin?
    So first-graders could carry one for their first day in grammar school:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

4. IMO, a birkin is NOT a special occasion bag. I wouldn't take it clubbing but would definitely use it on a daily bases. JMHO.:flowers:

5. Ken, you are too much!

6. lol

7. If you are old enough to appreciate Hermes and care for a bag as it should be cared for, as ANY of your possessions should be cared for, then you are old enough to carry Hermes, be it a Birkin or Kelly or a CDC clutch, (as long as you can afford it without causing financial problems or it was a gift or whatever.)

It's not anyone else's business what bag anyone else carries, IMO. There are certain things I don't think are appropriate, such as bike shorts if you weigh 400 lbs or low rise jeans if it gives you a muffin top or tube tops if you are 75, etc. But a handbag? Nah.

8. I think if you're old enough to pay for it yourself, your old enough to cary it.

9. awwww. sweet! I you are old enough to appreciate the beauty of one, you are old enough to wear one.

10. Im younger than you and I do not think its too young at all! I think it is too young for 16 and 17 years old tho although kids nowadays look much older than their years anyways

11. Um... OT... Is it cartier on your avi? :nuts:

12. 12? I don't know.

13. I'm not leap of faith but I can answer that: yes! and it's very Thundercats! LOL

she should get it.

ok sorry :back2topic:

14. OMG I didn't know they have one without all the blings!!! Have to try it on! Ok, for real now, :back2topic:

15. I don't think you are too young to carry a Birkin at all...but you can't stop all the haters out there :P