how you fell in love with damier

when I set my eyes on the Ribera :love:
p10332738_ph_hero.jpg

I was looking for a monogram bag and tried them on but they did not feel right. On my 2nd trip to survey more, they were displaying Saleya , the new arrival and I fell for it. Saleya really shone in the lighting of the LV store.

I've always love unisex designs, so it's a no brainer I fell in love w/Damier, but it's not until i saw Damier pap that got me hooked on Damier designs, not to mention Azur.....one thing led to another...starting to get more Damier than other lines now hehe.

From the evil Purse Forum!:graucho:

Actually, a few months ago I saw a girl at the mall with a Damier Speedy 25, and I liked how it looked classy and understated...it didn't say "hey look at me, I'm an LV!!"

Then recently I saw it at the LV boutique IRL, and that sealed the deal. Now I'm saving up for one, and hopefully I'll get it by next month!

And yeah, tPF and all the wonderful photos and endorsements of the bag played a big part!

It was love at first sight for sure....

But I usually like the bit masculine patterns and square designs are my thing.. plus my fav color is Chocolate.......its like they made this just for me!!!!!:P

If it wasnt for the Damier, I would not be into LVs.....:yes: All my friends dont like it though.....:shrugs:

I saw a woman at the grocery store with a Marais, and it looked so classy and cute on her--I've liked damier ever since! Funny how one stylish person can leave such an impression.

I liked it when I saw the pap. I was going to get the pap 26 in Damier but at that time it was stillnew and I didn't want to "risk it" since very few people were buying Damier (I was also unsure whether it was masculine or not). Then I found TPF and saw the Speedy. That was my first Damier and def. not my last.