How would you wear this scarf?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just picked up this vintage Chanel scarf but Idk how to wear it. Its 35x35 so its bigger than I realized. Would it be silly to just throw on a tank top, jeans and wrap it around my neck in some way? I never really accessorize so I feel like a complete spaz.

[​IMG]

2. Hey! To be honest I would not wear it in summer. I would prefer to save it for next season. I suggest to wear it with skinny dark ripped jeans, a white plain top and a leather jacket. Everything you will wear needs to be simple since you want to highlight the scarf.

3. I agree with the above post. I really like the scarf! But its more fall/winter. I like the outfit suggestion above. Where did you find that scarf?

4. Thanks! I figured Id wear it with a white top and jeans/dark pants. I actually got it on ebay. Person picked up a couple from an estate sale. She also had a navy blue one with the chains but the bidding got out of control, lol.

5. Have a look on the Hermes forum, there are tons of threads about how to wear scarves year round

6. I love to tie mine on my handbags, year round. But Hermes has a book that shows different ways to tie and wear them, including as a halter top....very cute!