how would you wear this cardigan?

Aug 4, 2006
hello! i need some help. i bought this cardigan from j.crew last winter but i don't know how to make it into an outfit, how would you wear this cardigan?

:smile: thanks!

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
A black or white vneck or crew neck or tank with skinny jeans. I would also do a colored (dark green or burgundy silk shirt).

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Hmm... I look at it and I think "professional/dressy"

so I'd wear a nice silk top - white, silver, or turquoise
with black skirt, tights, and heels.

Finally add a pearl necklace, earrings, and a silver or pewter colored belt to complete everything :biggrin:

Chi town Chanel

Meow!
O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
the Mothership
A black or white vneck or crew neck or tank with skinny jeans. I would also do a colored (dark green or burgundy silk shirt).
Tee hee, I was going to say the exact same thing! :P I think a long black tank, jeans and heels would be gorgeous. I would also love a long Chanel necklace with it, some sort of sautoir. Gorgeous cardi!

Aug 4, 2006
thanks! i actually haven't worn it more than once because i can't figure out what neckline looks good with it :P so it looked a little sloppy

cakegirl

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
thanks! i actually haven't worn it more than once because i can't figure out what neckline looks good with it :P so it looked a little sloppy
I like a vneck or scoop neck with a cardigan like that-for some reason anything too high looks off to me. It would look cute with jeans and a tee or tank, but also with black leather pants or skirt on the bottom-I like mixing textures like that. You could also put it over a simple dress. What ever you mix it with keep it very simple to keep it from looking too fussy.

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
Cream ruffle shirt/blouse layered under, skinny dark-rinse jeans/black pants, black patent pumps, oversize clutch (especially in a suede, if possible) of some sort, big cocktail ring or large studs with hair up.

Fee4zy

Apr 4, 2011
SLC
is it very fitted? I tend to buy tiny jackets/sweaters and balance out with slightly baggy boyfriend jeans rolled to just above the ankle with strong black heel. Simple white t or tank underneath, but with a long necklace. Tuck a front corner of the shirt and skinny belt.