How Would You Wear A Bow ?

Jan 23, 2006
There are some beautiful dresses Jackets and coats that Ive seen and worn that have ribbon / bow around the waist line.

I love to see bows on strappy sandles.

I dont like to see bows on hats or worn in the hair. (unless your a little girl. )

How Would You Wear A Bow ?

^ My wedding sandals had small bows at the center of each of three straps going across my foot. They were so pretty!

No bows in the hair. Unless, like you said, you are a baby - think Pebbles Flintstone!

smallfry said:
^ My wedding sandals had small bows at the center of each of three straps going across my foot. They were so pretty!

No bows in the hair. Unless, like you said, you are a baby - think Pebbles Flintstone!

No bows in hair? :sad2: I sometimes wrap a ribbon around my head like a head band and make a side bow or tie my ponytail in a ribbon and make a bow. I think bows are cute as long they're not not butt bows on dresses. Those makes your butt look huge.

purselova34 said:
No bows in hair? :sad2: I sometimes wrap a ribbon around my head like a head band and make a side bow or tie my ponytail in a ribbon and make a bow. I think bows are cute as long they're not not butt bows on dresses. Those makes your butt look huge.

Actually, now that you say that, I have seen the headband style ribbon and it does look nice :smile:

Sorry, but I'm not bow person...don't like them anywhere on me or near me! I'll make exeptions, only if you're a little girl or a little pooch...or a present, that's it!

i like tie-up sandals a LOT. i want some very much, in fact. i also like a bow to close a trench instead of a more traditional belt. i think it makes it more feminine.