How Would You Wear A Bow ?

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
There are some beautiful dresses Jackets and coats that Ive seen and worn that have ribbon / bow around the waist line.

I love to see bows on strappy sandles.

I dont like to see bows on hats or worn in the hair. (unless your a little girl. )

How Would You Wear A Bow ?

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
^ My wedding sandals had small bows at the center of each of three straps going across my foot. They were so pretty!

No bows in the hair. Unless, like you said, you are a baby - think Pebbles Flintstone!

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
smallfry said:
^ My wedding sandals had small bows at the center of each of three straps going across my foot. They were so pretty!

No bows in the hair. Unless, like you said, you are a baby - think Pebbles Flintstone!
No bows in hair? :sad2: I sometimes wrap a ribbon around my head like a head band and make a side bow or tie my ponytail in a ribbon and make a bow. I think bows are cute as long they're not not butt bows on dresses. Those makes your butt look huge.

Redd

No such thing as too many
O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Your threads are funny, Pradasmeadow... very creative :smile:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I think some adult women can pull off a pretty ribbon in the hair.
I love ribbons on accessories though!

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
purselova34 said:
No bows in hair? :sad2: I sometimes wrap a ribbon around my head like a head band and make a side bow or tie my ponytail in a ribbon and make a bow. I think bows are cute as long they're not not butt bows on dresses. Those makes your butt look huge.
Actually, now that you say that, I have seen the headband style ribbon and it does look nice :smile:

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
smallfry said:
Actually, now that you say that, I have seen the headband style ribbon and it does look nice :smile:
Yeah, it looks cute with a nice cardigan. It's like causal but kind of chic. :love:

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
Sorry, but I'm not bow person...don't like them anywhere on me or near me! I'll make exeptions, only if you're a little girl or a little pooch...or a present, that's it!

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
Sometimes I tie a piece of loose ribbon around my neck and wear it as a side bow. It looks cute as an accent to a black top or such.

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
Redd said:
Your threads are funny, Pradasmeadow... very creative :smile:

(Chuckles) Yeah, I was going to say the same thing.
What kind of thread is next? "Would You Date A Man Who Belches In Public?"