How would you style with this bag?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Good morning purse and fashion lovers, I nabbed a beautiful mini horizon in fig pink and would greatly appreciate your advice on what colors to wear with it... I’m big on neutrals, jeans and t-shirt with the occasional dress in either black or a floral or stripe print. Nothing crazy, the only non neutrals in my closet are a few light pink tops and one yellow t shirt. Everything else is black, grey, navy (lots of navy!), mossy green, tan or white/cream.
    Is this the pop of color my outfits need or does it not work with my wardrobe? I got the bag at a great price and while I was really eyeing the black or beige versions of it, I don’t want to return it and regret it. Pic of this beauty below. Thank you so much in advance!!

88A90AA6-65E4-455B-8DF6-2CA78A9E43F2.jpeg
  2. Gorgeous color and I was thinking pink while reading your post and had to smile when I read "light pink tops". I think the two would go great together, very fashionable. Another idea would be with jeans, white would be killer, with camel sweater now if it's cold where u are or a cream or white cami and a thin tan belt if its warmer.

Btw, the horizon to me has a kind of ladylike vibe, almost conservative, but yours is in such a cheery color, it makes the bag so much more fun. On the flipside, if u want o give out an "I am a successful businesswoman" vibe, getting the med or even small in black, navy and/or with some mock croc gives you that visual impact.

For a more professional attire, I'd style your mini fig pink with navy (fave color to contrast with this tone of pink) pencil skirt or pantsuit.

Reading over my post, I think you have the perfect wardrobe for this bag!

Queensmama likes this.