how would you style this watch? What kind of bracelet won't clash with it?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I got a new movado watch. It's not typically my style for I love more vintagey looking things, but it was a great deal and I do enjoy it's simplicity. The problem is none of my bracelets are simple nor in scale with the watch! What bracelet would you reccommend with this watch? Thanks for your suggestions!

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
Are you wanting a bracelet to wear on the same wrist as the watch? If so, then I think a simple curb link style or tennis bracelet is a classic.
If you are thinking about a bracelet for the opposite wrist, then I really don't think it matters too much.

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
hey kitsunegrl thanks for posting! With the watch on one hand. On my other hand I would wear my new tiffany charm bracelet and a couple of other bracelets with that. But i have no idea what kind of bracelet I could wear with the watch. I would love a tennis bracelet but I would have to wait for that, but other styles I am def into. What is curb link?

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
^A curb link is just a simple bracelet made of links. The RTT from Tiffany's would be called a rolo link bracelet. Just something simple and clean would make a nice choice for your watch!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
^^I'll look for a curb link thanks! I do like a little jazz, so thats why i'm stumped because I don't want it to look too plain. I have both the regular RTT and the smaller RTT bracelets but I like wearing them on my left hand so I dont hit anything while I write. So I guess I'm looking for something that doesnt have big charms dangling from it. I really wished fred gehry had some bracelets~!!!! I feel like something urban and simple from his line would work with the watch but theres nothing as of now :sad:

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
So far I have tried to pair it with a simple onyx bead bracelet I strung last week match the black face, but thats something I can do whenever, I'd like something a little more special then the bracelet I made from a bag of beads I already had! loL!

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
boston-ish
i'm a vintage jewelry gal myself, but i do think that watch is very beautiful- simple and classy. you can wear it dressy or everyday. congrats! nice piece!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I agree with Kitsunegrl.....a tennis bracelet would be lovely

A DBTY would be pretty too.

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
^^in diamond only or another stone? I am thinking if I get a diamond tennis bracelet this summer would another color gemstone work in the DBTY?