How would you spend $800?

It seems I'm one of the few that prefers the monogram pochette wallet over the zippy! The plus side is that if you got that one, it looks so much like a clutch that it could double as another small bag, so you get the best of both worlds! :smile:

Thank you all so much for your input! I thought I'd be happy with just a purse, but nooooooo..... :nogood: :lol:

I went to the boutique on Friday with every intention of getting the Pochette Wallet, but the SA that kindly helped me the day before was off, so I decided I would have to wait a couple more days so I could make my purchase from her. I did look at the Pomme Zippy also, and I must say it is absolutely gorgeous! I'm just afraid it's not practical enough for me. I'm a one purse, one wallet kind of gal. However, I can see that quickly changing! ;)

Thank you all again so much for your suggestions. I'm heading over to the boutique tomorrow after work, so I'll let you know what my final decision was.

Good night, all! :smile:

Thank you all so much for your input! I thought I'd be happy with just a purse, but nooooooo..... :nogood: :lol:

I went to the boutique on Friday with every intention of getting the Pochette Wallet, but the SA that kindly helped me the day before was off, so I decided I would have to wait a couple more days so I could make my purchase from her. I did look at the Pomme Zippy also, and I must say it is absolutely gorgeous! I'm just afraid it's not practical enough for me. I'm a one purse, one wallet kind of gal. However, I can see that quickly changing! ;)

Thank you all again so much for your suggestions. I'm heading over to the boutique tomorrow after work, so I'll let you know what my final decision was.

Good night, all! :smile:

let us know what ya get nad post pics..:tup:

I did it! I got my first LV wallet. :woohoo:

After much deliberation, I finally decided on the Mono Zippy. Since it has much more room than my current wallet, I figure I can put my business cards in the center slot, so I don't really need a business card holder. The means I have enough money left over for a Pomme cles! :nuts:

Now, do I get the regular or the LE??? :girlsigh:

I did it! I got my first LV wallet. :woohoo:

After much deliberation, I finally decided on the Mono Zippy. Since it has much more room than my current wallet, I figure I can put my business cards in the center slot, so I don't really need a business card holder. The means I have enough money left over for a Pomme cles! :nuts:

Now, do I get the regular or the LE??? :girlsigh:

LE is larger and a bit more practical! Best of luck!!