How would you decorate your sabrina?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have black signature sabrina with silver hardware.Everyone knows that it has three hangtags.Do you need to decorate it?Sometimes I think it needs some color.Sometimes I feel like its gonna be too busy then with hangtags and other hardware.So if you choose to decorate what will look good on it.If its a key fob,where does it go?Does it go with hangtags or the other side of the handle.I was thinking about buying blue peace key fob.Should I get a scarf for it?What would you do if you have black signature sabrina?

2. I have a black leather Audrey, and I like to put a fob on the loop opposite the hangtags.

3. so if I put fob which one is gonna look good blue sparkly peace or coach signature multi color jeweled fob.

4. If you own any ponytail scarves I think that would look great tied on a Sabrina. I personally wouldn't add anymore fobs or charms to the Sabrina unless you take off the hangtags. I just think it looks too busy.

5. that sounds like a good idea.

6. I personally love Fobs. I think they look cute on The Sabrina. I have the heart legacy lip gloss fob on mine.

7. so where do you put it ,with hangtags or in the other loop of the handle.

8. I use the legacy lipgloss fob on my large cherry sabrina. I hang it off of the ballchain of the longest hangtag.

9. yeah I can try doing that with longest chain.What do you think about studded peace sign fob in blue on black sabrina?

10. Here is how I have mine.:yahoo:

[​IMG]

11. That looks awesome.

12. Thank you! :tender:

13. I love that charm so much I have two of them! Nice add!

14. Your sabriba looks great with this charm on it.When did you buy that because I don't see it anymore.

15. It looks perfect on a bag with gold(brass) hardware.