How would these look together?

1. hmd133black.jpg

girl15red.jpg

And what color bag should I carry?
    (red, Black, white?)
    I was thinking red, let me know what you all think. thanks

2. I like sexy sandals with the dress. Small handbag, pretty much any color :yes:

3. The shoes and the dress would look great together. A red bag might be a bit too much red though and would compete with the shoes. I'd go for a black bag.

4. I would go with a black clutch =D

5. I think they will look beautiful together. I love the shoes.

6. Black bag all the way. :smile: Super sexy!

7. LOVE the dress and shoes!!!

I would choose a black or white bag. I like to wear red shoes OR carry a red bag--I think it's more striking in moderation. (Just my opinion.)

8. A black clutch for sure.

9. Lovely!!!:love:
    The red shoes are just perfect with that dress, i personally would go for either a white or a plain black clutch (or small handbag) to off-set the shoes.
    But...i also think if you want to be really striking you could get away with a red bag, but those beautiful shoes wouldn't get quite so much attention!:smile:

10. Aww.. Balmoral shoes ! I love the polka dot print dress as well, it looks so 40s glam !

11. Gorgeous shoes!! I agree with a black clutch would go nicely with the outfit!!

12. thats all I will look or a white or black purse. When I find some I will probebly be back for your thoughts

13. Definitely a black bag. I think the red shoes should be the accent and the focus of attention!

14. Think the black satin would really accent the ensemble very nicely!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice