How would I go about.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. listing a merchandise credit on Ebay..... or is a bad idea? It's for Coach, and I really dont see anything I would like and would love to have the extra cash, but don't know how successful these transactions are..... any advise?

2. I do see these on Ebay, and they always seem to sell. There are also tons of gift cards/certificates for sale too.

Anne

3. you may want to hold on to the coach credit and use it during their traditional labor day or columbus day sale.

there's a ton of good deals already at their outlets. even if you don't intend to keep the coach i'm sure you can buy a bargain and sell it on ebay.

4. I really won't have a chance to go to the outlets, I'm in the process of moving and totally out of the budget lol

But for posting the MC, I should post a picture of the receipt saying how much is on it right?

5. OT:: where are you moving to??

I think your MC will sell. I have seen people post the gift card with the receipt. Good Luck Selling!