How will I get the seller's return address?

Julius54

Dec 26, 2011
Hi
I have another situation. I received a fake bag, the seller didn't mentioned his address on the box. Can someone help me how will I get the seller's address to return the parcel? Thank you!

This should probably be in the Ebay forum but can't you email the seller from Ebay's messaging system and let them know what's going on? If it's fake you'll probably have to dispute it but it's best to contact the seller first and see if you can work things out with them.

Good luck!

Thanks guys! I bought the bag without EBay, but I pay by Paypal. I contacted the seller, but no answer. Anyway, the seller has known very well that the bag is fake. I received from the seller an email with fake pictures. I discovered that the pictures had been stollen from another seller from EBay. I claimed to PayPal, but they didn't ask from me anything, emails or formal letter. I hope that I will manage it!

Thanks guys! I bought the bag without EBay, but I pay by Paypal. I contacted the seller, but no answer. Anyway, the seller has known very well that the bag is fake. I received from the seller an email with fake pictures. I discovered that the pictures had been stollen from another seller from EBay. I claimed to PayPal, but they didn't ask from me anything, emails or formal letter. I hope that I will manage it!

You filed a snad, right?
Follow the steps and make sure you save all documentation.
Did Paypal ask you for authentication?
If so, make sure you use an APPROVED authenticator.:smile:
Good luck it will work out.

You filed a snad, right?
Follow the steps and make sure you save all documentation.
Did Paypal ask you for authentication?
If so, make sure you use an APPROVED authenticator.:smile:
Good luck it will work out.

Hi
No, they didn't ask me for authentication. I contacted caroldiva, in case they ask for it. Thank you!

Did the seller go AWOL?
Were you asked to mail back item?
If it is an horrible and obvious fraud, Paypal might not ask you for anything more.

Yes, it is an horrible fraud. I really hope that Paypal realises it. I asked from the seller the address for returning, but no response. I send him a message via Paypal messages server. Now the case is in "being reviewed by Paypal" stage.

Yes, it is an horrible fraud. I really hope that Paypal realises it. I asked from the seller the address for returning, but no response. I send him a message via Paypal messages server. Now the case is in "being reviewed by Paypal" stage.

I hope you paid by CC as a back-up.:smile:

Yes. let's hope that PP will do right by you... if worse comes to worse,

you can always consider a chargeback with your cc..

PayPal or eBay will tell you where to send the item. If they do not, call them. Don't send it to where the seller says, without confirming with PP or ebay that the information is correct.

yes make sure that if you have to send the bag back that you send it

to a confirmed pp address... if the bag is over $250 w/ on line signature confirmation

requesting that the seller sign for it not anyone else...