How/where to purchase a very specific Goyard?

StelliR

Jul 21, 2006
Hi, I'm wanting to purchase my first Goyard and have my sights set on an Artois MM in Red. If I were to visit the Bergdorfs in NYC, how likely would it be they would have that bag? And if not, could they order it for me? I've been searching online resale sites for months and have had no luck finding this bag (an authentic one, anyway). Thank you!

I think there is a good chance they will have it. If not, they will definitely order it for you. BG SA’s are always really helpful and keep you in the loop if there’s any sort of wait list.

Reactions: StelliR
I ordered my burgundy St. Louis from BG several years ago. They were extremely helpful and accommodating. When I received the bag, it had been sent directly from Goyard in NYC, so I think they will do what they can to get you what you want!

Reactions: StelliR
It seems like Bergdorf is really low on inventory so I’d call ahead. The last few items I’ve wanted, they didn’t have and approximate wait times were longer than usual. Sometimes the associates can give you an idea of when they’re expecting the next shipment.

Reactions: StelliR and c18027
Hi, I'm wanting to purchase my first Goyard and have my sights set on an Artois MM in Red. If I were to visit the Bergdorfs in NYC, how likely would it be they would have that bag? And if not, could they order it for me? I've been searching online resale sites for months and have had no luck finding this bag (an authentic one, anyway). Thank you!
Hi there. I am from Danmark and we dont have Goyard store here. I have sendt á mail to Goyard and they Will sendt the bag i love to me. So kindly and i dont Think i have misunderstand the mail ……al tax is incl in the Price they send me.

Reactions: StelliR and c18027