How well does zucca fabric hold up?

I don't know about the Boston Bag, but for anyone wondering, I have used a firm stabilizer for the bottom of my Zucca Mamma. I like to accentuate the shape, otherwise it has quite a bit of sag like the LVSpeedy, maybe more so, because aside from the heavy buckle it is all fabric. I bought my bag used, and while the hardware and leather bits were showing a lot of wear, the Zucca fabric itself was in fantastic shape. Maybe Fendi uses steel threads!

It probably would sag. I am a light weight - so I don't notice it on a Speedy or Boston, LOL! But if I ever have that problem with a bag, there is always a handy piece of cardboard.....;)

Agree with what everyone else has said about the Zucca fabric - it's a great hard-wearing material. I have a cosmetic case in the material that I use daily as a pencil case and it's still as good as new, despite being almost two years old.

It is very resilient in my opinion. I've had a magic zucca bag and the fabric is still in like new condition, it's almost my everyday purse so it gets a lot of mileage. Same with my zucca spy, I am more concerned of the leather than the fabric :smile:

IMO, the Zucca jacquard fabric is extremely sturdy and holds up very well. It does not sag at the bottom, whatsoever. I've had my Zucca Baulotto Spy forever, and just like baglady.1 said, I've found that the incredibly supple leather starts to show more wear than the jacquard.