How well does Havana sit on your shoulder?

I haven't actually used any of my Havanas yet :Push:, but I can tell the strap is going to be a problem... I have narrow, sloping shoulders, and even with the bag empty, it slides off b/c the top of the strap is too wide... of course, that hasn't stopped me from acquiring 4 Havanas anyway :P.

Sybaryte - I like that idea - curious to know the answers to dyannek's questions too...

I got the idea from our very own HH S-F but I've seen it posted elsewhere too.

Heel grips - clear, soft crescent shaped gels about an inch wide and four inches long you get in the foot department of a drug store. $4 - $6 for two in a package. If you go for Dr. Scholl's, be sure to get the "ladies" version. The generic version is wider and gray. They stick on and are easily removed...no adhesive left behind...no damage.

Try it!

Because I love the VCP havana but it is slipping off my shoulder and that drives me crazy. I can't keep it if I can't figure out a way around it. I was thinking maybe it was slipping more than other Havana's because of the patent.

Minnifer how do you like the oyster Havana? what is the leather like? could you post pics of it?

I got the idea from our very own HH S-F but I've seen it posted elsewhere too.

Heel grips - clear, soft crescent shaped gels about an inch wide and four inches long you get in the foot department of a drug store. $4 - $6 for two in a package. If you go for Dr. Scholl's, be sure to get the "ladies" version. The generic version is wider and gray. They stick on and are easily removed...no adhesive left behind...no damage.

Try it!

thanks so much! I so love the VCP havana, I'm going to try this.

dyanne... it's probably because it's patent; I always find that my patent bags are more slippery on the shoulder than my regular leather bags! My leather havanas stay on perfectly!

Because I love the VCP havana but it is slipping off my shoulder and that drives me crazy. I can't keep it if I can't figure out a way around it. I was thinking maybe it was slipping more than other Havana's because of the patent.

Minnifer how do you like the oyster Havana? what is the leather like? could you post pics of it?

The Oyster is really pretty - I will try to post pics but I've got to delete a bunch of pics from my camera first :P. The leather is very smooshy and has a really interesting texture - very different from the GZ havana and the blueberry havana. I think I really like it, esp for the price I paid!

ok I just got back from the store with the Dr. Scholl's heel grip. It doesnt help. :sad: It must be the patent, or I just have stupid shoulders. :crybaby:I'm so sad, this is my first Havana and I love love love purple and I was so happy to get it. But I can't stand a bag to slip off my shoulder all the time.

What about that mesh looking, rubbery material that's comes in a roll at Target. Not sure how you'd stick in on the strap. That was my idea. I have the ruby Havana and the strap does still a little but not too bad where it becomes annoying. My patent leather Rebecca Minkoff Nikki does NOT slip so I'm not sure if it's because of the patent.