how well do you treat your lv bag?

loverbag

Aug 10, 2008
I was wondering if im the only LV fan who does this. heheh

On hot sunny days while carrying my Lv bag i dont like my bag to get sun burnt so i haha use a plastic to put my Lv bag inside thats if im in the sun for a long time. Even when im driving the car i will put something over the LV so it doesnt get hot. LV is my baby. :heart::supacool::yes:

On raining days instead of puting the bag on top of my head to cover the rain, i hug the bag n protect it instead.

I guess i just love my LV too much.

to me, its just a bag, so i dont baby it. i dont think i would enjoy my bags as much if i worried too much. though sometimes i wish i was nicer to my bags.....sometimes

I am with you...;)

I put my bag in a shaded area if I'm driving and the sun shining in my car too much. There isn't too much rain here but if I would cover my baby, I mean LV if it was.

When I go out I won't just set my bag anywhere. I have to make sure the spot is clean. I don't baby baby my stuff, but I do take extra care of my LV.

I did buy handle covers for my Speedy 35 so I guess I did *baby* that one more lol ;)

I'd classify my actions as careful. I check the area before I put my purse down. Also, unless it's Damier, it's not going out in rain or snow. I check the weather before I decide upon my purse for the day. I also try to keep my 2 year old away from them. That's about all I do to protect my LV.

I try to be mindful of my surroundings to protect my bag, but I do not think I baby it. If I get stuck in the rain, well my bag is supposed to protect the items inside it, you know? :smile:

lol, I take my bag's dustcover with me so that I can shield them from the sun in the car.. if it's raining i ask for a platic bag wherever I go and they usually laugh and ask if it's for my dd, lol. yikes, I don't have the heart to let them know is for my bag, lol.

I'm careful with my bags...like I make sure the chair is clean before I set my bag down, I cover the light colored leather when i'm at the beach and try to keep them out of the rain.

i always take extra special care of my LV and all of my bags. i make sure they are always on a soft fabric/cushion. never on the ground and never take it out when i know it is going to rain. i hate water spots more then anyone.:shrugs:

I agree. I definitely take care of my LVs. Not in use LVs stay in dustbags at all times! If I am carrying one then I am careful of it every minute of the day.