how well do you think NIB red patent yoyo 85mm

Aug 7, 2006
CL's will do on ebay right now? i search completed listings but came up with nothing...Do you think I'll get retail (540) or more? or should i wait until after thanksgiving to list them (for the christmas rush)

pic borrowed from ebay

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
oops, i misread your post! i think you should post them on ebay now before the thanksgiving sale!! maybe drop a little or throw in free shipping to attract buyers??

H

hsl521

^^ lol i think she meant as a seller, not a buyer. I think you should list them right away because what if they do go on sale??

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I am not sure if that particular style will be on sale, but there will be sales starting right after Thanksgiving. Maybe you can list it below retail, but put a reserve on it so that you can get your money back.

Did you get them on ebay or did you get them at a store?

H

hsl521

Then you should return them! As long as you have the sticker on the box, it should be ok. You don't need the receipt.

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I would rather return to Saks. You would be credited back or you can exchange them.

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
They are beautiful, but if they are new, why chance it? Return them and I am sure a TPF member will buy them!