how well do you think NIB red patent yoyo 85mm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CL's will do on ebay right now? i search completed listings but came up with nothing...Do you think I'll get retail (540) or more? or should i wait until after thanksgiving to list them (for the christmas rush)

pic borrowed from ebay
    [​IMG]

2. oops, i misread your post! i think you should post them on ebay now before the thanksgiving sale!! maybe drop a little or throw in free shipping to attract buyers??

3. ^^ lol i think she meant as a seller, not a buyer. I think you should list them right away because what if they do go on sale??

4. omgosh are they supposed to go on sale or something?

5. I am not sure if that particular style will be on sale, but there will be sales starting right after Thanksgiving. Maybe you can list it below retail, but put a reserve on it so that you can get your money back.

Did you get them on ebay or did you get them at a store?

6. Never know:shrugs:. Why don't you return them? Where did you buy them?

7. i got them from saks

8. Then you should return them! As long as you have the sticker on the box, it should be ok. You don't need the receipt.

9. I would rather return to Saks. You would be credited back or you can exchange them.

10. They are beautiful, but if they are new, why chance it? Return them and I am sure a TPF member will buy them!

11. You should return it to SAKS..

A week ago the same pair went for around $350..

12. those were used though if i remember correctly...

13. there are so many great CLs sales right now....maybe try selling them after thanksgiving sale and designer sales.