How well do you know your colours? Bal Greys ...

such a fun thread *d*, the colors are quite close, cheating is possible, no mirror pockets means 08 A/W bags... i love your 07 plomb the best, the yummiest grey leather i've ever seen on a city.:heart::drool:

AMAZING pics... thank you for this thread... i am in love with your greys!

Anthra 08 work on L, anthra 08 courier on R:

AntraPlomb-2.jpg

anthraplomb-3.jpg

Anthra 08 courier on L, plomb 07 city on R:

anthraplomb-4.jpg

such a fun thread *d*, the colors are quite close, cheating is possible, no mirror pockets means 08 A/W bags... i love your 07 plomb the best, the yummiest grey leather i've ever seen on a city.:heart::drool:

I agree with you, the leather on the plomb is my favourite too. But I love the work and courier styles. The leather on the two anthra bags is quite different and I'm working on breaking them in. I will post an update in a few months.

In the first few pictures I disguised the *no pocket* factor but it was probably too hard to guess. So yes, the no pocket is a big give-away but I certainly would never have guessed that those two mirrors represent the same colour. They look so different! It's nice to have a little variation in my greys.

fun drati!! I'm surprised as well about the diff. b/w the two anthras! The leather on all three look beautiful!! Suits you so well!

Thanks Sunny. :smile: That's how I'm justifying having three bags that are so close in colour. I really do love grey bags and they work so well with for me ... The subtle variation keeps it interesting.

Maria, your anthra day is totally tdf too.

I wonder what 09 anthra will look like? Not that I need any more dark grey bags ... :sweatdrop:

Not the first mirror picture, there you see three. But yes, in the second mirror picture. They are both anthra 08. What about the first picture, can you tell which is which? Or the third, the two bags? What are they?

I obviously don't know my grays like some women do!

Thanks for the PSA, this was fun. :nuts: