How well do vinyl Maise bags maintain their shape?

jabuti

Jun 17, 2013
The rainy Carolinas (USA)
I am eyeing a Cedar Street Maise that is in one of the complex floral patterns. Apparently its made of "100% polyurethane". I am wondering if a combo of the shape and material means this already used bag won't age well. Any insight?

Some have said that Maises sort of fold in on themselves and polyurethane? Don't know?

Thanks!

Mar 28, 2015
I am eyeing a Cedar Street Maise that is in one of the complex floral patterns. Apparently its made of "100% polyurethane". I am wondering if a combo of the shape and material means this already used bag won't age well. Any insight?

Some have said that Maises sort of fold in on themselves and polyurethane? Don't know?

Thanks!
Ive never owned a PU kate spade, but I have owned a PU bag in general. For the most part it did keep its shape but after daily use, it started showing minor signs of wear and eventually it broke. But then again it was a bag from F21 so I didnt expect too much

Purse FanGirl

May 16, 2016
My Leopard polyvinyl coated Maise is from 2014-15. No problems with zippers, straps, etc. However, the two sides at the bottom have collapsed in. I have T-shirts stuffed in the corners now to try to prop them out again. It is my go to bag on a rainy day.